On October 21-23, the Forum of Open Innovations was held in Moscow, which was visited by Aneta Korobkina.
The Open Innovations Forum is a key international platform for discussing global technology trends, sharing experiences and presenting the latest solutions.
For the third year in a row, the Forum takes place on the territory of the Skolkovo Innovation Center.
According to Aneta, such forums give motivation
To develop, learn, creative and come up with new ways to implement and teach service and leadership
– The era of quantum technology: from uncertainty to precision
– The era of data generation: from each according to ability, to each according to IoT need
– Natural Language Processing and informed dialogue: recognize, understand, respond
– Big. Data Lake Lectures. Deploying data tools
– Star in the smartphone: the era of digital media, technology for customizing content and creating super-popular digital channels
– The world in 2030: connected, automated, personalized (and dangerous)?